* New clients pay a 50% deposit to start the B2B case study process.
Design Layout Services
Develop a visually appealing, standard format and use it regularly to present a professional, consistent image. A well-designed, attractive layout also puts the most important information right in front of your prospects and makes it easier to read the content. Headlines, sub-heads, images (logos, photos, graphics), pull quotes, decks and white space invite your prospects to glance at and then read your B2B case study. Good design and layout also help prospects absorb the key messages.
Many clients rely on their in-house creative professionals to design an appealing, easy-to-read layout, but smaller firms often outsource the process to Kara’s design team. A standard format is established for the text, logos (client and customer) as well as 1 to 3 images (stock or supplied by the client). Layout fees are available upon request.
Use B2B Case Study Content in Blogs, Newsletters, Presentations, and Social Media (Twitter, LinkedIn, Facebook) to Maximize Your B2B Case Study Reach
Savvy clients extend their B2B case study reach by promoting their B2B case studies and sharing the case study content via social and traditional media and in their own blogs, e-newsletters and presentations/speeches at industry conferences.
Ask Kara to write your Twitter, LinkedIn, Facebook and blog posts, press releases, presentations, and short e-articles – it’s time and cost effective:
- Twitter, LinkedIn and Facebook posts (10 each) and 1 blog post (500 words max)
- Press release (about 400 words not including boilerplate on client’s firm)
- Presentation/Speech (5 to 7 mins or 550 to 750 words) with text for a PowerPoint
- Short e-article (200 words max in total) for use in an e-newsletter or email blast